End User License Agreement of Ethnaudio
The following End User License Agreement (“EULA”) represents the contractual conditions between you
(“Licensee”) and Ethnaudio, Finanskent B142 34432 Eyüp İstanbul/TURKEY(“ETHNAUDIO”) for the use of
software including related media, documentation (for example program descriptions, manuals) and other
documents and materials manufactured by Ethnaudio(“Product(s)”).
By installing and by registering the software on your computer, you declare yourself in agreement with
II. Registration / Activation
1. It is required that you register the Licensed Software in order to receive an activation key that enables you to use the Licensed Software on your computer. It is not possible to use Ethnaudio Products that are not activated.
2. The Native Instruments Service Center Software guides you through the activation process.
3. If you want to use your Ethnaudio Product on a different device, or if you make extensive changes to your device, you may need to reactivate your Ethnaudio Product.
III. Scope of Use
The Products from Ethnaudio are protected by law. The intellectual property of the Products remains at
Ethnaudio. Licensee as purchaser of the Product acquires only the right to use Product to the following
extent. Any other use or exploitation not explicitly granted to Licensee in this EULA shall not be allowed
without written consent from Ethnaudio. Specifically, Licensee is not entitled to copy or have copied,
decompile or have decompiled, reverse engineer or have reverse engineered the Product or parts thereof.
Licensee must ensure by appropriate and reasonable steps that third parties, including its own employees,
cannot make unauthorized use of the Product. Licensee shall be liable to Ethnaudio for any loss or damage
in this context.
1. Licensee may install and personally use the licensed software on two devices (e.g. one laptop, one work station), provided that the said software is used only on one device regularly. Simultaneous use on more than one hardware device is not permitted. If the single computer is connected to a multiuser system, this EULA shall apply to all users of the system. In case Licensee changes the hardware, all software on the hardware used must be deleted.
2. Licensee may copy the licensed software, if such reproduction is necessary for the contractually agreed use. Licensee is authorized to create a backup, if this is necessary to secure the future use. 3.Returns/Refunds
All Ethnaudio products are sold “as is” with no warranty or refund privileges, unless the product is proven defective. If a product is defective, the end user must contact Ethnaudio within 30 days after the time of purchase with defective claim to receive. No money will be refunded, however a new copy of the product will be sent to replace any defective product. Download, ISP, or installation problems, do not constitute a defective product, nor general tech support issues ,such as, but not limited to CPU/Disk handling, hard drive speeds, and networks Ethnaudio maintains no responsibility for material that does not properly translate to formats not originally programmed in, offered in, intended for, or systems that do not meet the minimum published system requirements. In addition, technical issues relating to Native Instruments Kontakt or Service Center do not meet defective requirements and should be directed to Native Instruments Support.
4. Third Parties
a) Renting or lending the licensed Software to a third party is expressly forbidden. Apart from that and
if not provided otherwise within this EULA, Licensee may leave the software to a third party for a certain amount of time, if the third party agrees to the terms of this EULA and Licensee does not use the software during this period.
5. the EULA (Sound License Agreement):
The provided samples, instruments and presets can be used for commercial or noncommercial music and audio productions without the prior permission from Ethnaudio under the terms of this Sound License Agreement. The usage of this Product (in particular samples, instruments and presets) for the creation of a sound library or as a sound library for any kind of synthesizer, virtual instrument, sample library, samplebased product or other musical instrument is strictly prohibited. Individual samples, sound sets or audio loops may not be distributed (commercially or otherwise) standalone. Furthermore these samples, sound sets or audio may not be repackaged in whole or in part as audio samples, sound libraries or sound effects.
IV. Third Party Rights
Some content included in Ethnaudio software Product, as well as any associated intellectual property rights
and titles, belongs to third parties. This content may be protected by copyright or other intellectual property
laws and treaties, and may be subject to terms and conditions from the third party providing the content.
VII. Closing Provisions
1. If any stipulation of this EULA should be or become invalid, either completely or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining stipulations. The parties undertake instead to replace the invalid stipulation with a valid regulation which comes as close as possible to the purpose originally intended.
2. Ethnaudio is a software product.There is no refunds after you activate your product with the provided license key.This option is regulated due to The 4077 numbered consumer Rights Law. Republic Of Turkish justice system will be the appointed authority on this EULA.
3. This EULA is governed by the laws of the republic of turkey justice system
Should you have any queries concerning this EULA, please write to this address: